Job Opportunity: Social Media Department Manager
||Internet, eCommerce & Social/Digital Media
Social Media Department Manager
This is a client-facing role responsible for managing a full client portfolio by focusing on maximizing the client and maximizing the company's profitability. You will be hiring, training and directing our team to grow this year from 4 account managers to 10-15. You will be working on the onboarding and launch, implementing strategy and optimizations throughout the life of the campaigns. You must have a strong understanding of paid search, paid display, and paid social in addition to fast organic growth strategies for clients with limited budgets.
Develop in-depth understanding of client needs and establish a cohesive, trusting relationship
Research and develop strategy and digital media plans for clients; identify target audience; recommend budgets and ideal media channels
Write and deliver digital media plans to Sales
Conduct conference calls with client regarding digital campaign performance and recommended modifications for improved campaign performance
Collaborate with internal partners to manage projects and pace through establishing rapport and deadlines; ensure all best practices are being implemented
Manage client onboarding and renewal process
Draft ad copy and present to client for approval
Initiate campaign set-up and workflow for tracking tags
Manage creative development and client approval process
Establish deadlines for various components in order to achieve the completed projects by designated due date
Ensure all new and renewal campaigns launch and quality SLAs are met
Collaborate with Advertising Operations to develop optimization strategies and detail changes
Provide analysis and commentary for client reports
Reallocation of cross-channel budgets
Pitch new products and increases in budget to existing clients
Remain up-to-date on Client/Competition/Agency/Industry business through trade publications, newspapers and web sites, and assessing the potential impact of industry events/trends on the client' s business
Manage digital media campaigns for clients with a proactive, detailed, strategic and analytical approach
· Responsible for managing the entire Company’s Social Media operation servicing small and medium size businesses and professionals who need to reach the Anglo community in Israel.
· Responsible to develop and ensure the execution of products sold and the strategies that retain clients and generate and increase revenue to ensure that clients, financial, and operational objectives are achieved.
· Ensuring delivery of outstanding customer service and achievement of aggressive performance towards clients’ results.
· Coordinates and directs day-to-day efforts of the accounts assigned to each team member to meet each client objectives.
· Ensures staff is properly trained on products and services through formal training and one-on-one coaching and mentoring, by focusing on the processes to ensure high results for new and old clients.
· Analyzes and proactively responds to quantitative and qualitative performance results. Provides feedback to staff and creates and maintains performance review documentation.
· Develops training in the areas of up selling skills, retention, and product knowledge for all employees. Provides training and supervision, assigns representatives to territories, verticals and monitors performance. Also develops and implements incentive programs to inspire success.
· Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
· Develops strategic roll-out marketing initiatives including internal and external client communications.
- Executes the hiring, training, evaluating and assisting of a motivated staff to manage our clients’ accounts.
- Develops relationships with advertisers to expand print and online usage.
- Writes presentations and proposals that meet clients' needs and budget requirements.
- Works with sales management in developing business pitches and sales presentations that support the product value proposition.
- Provides monthly and quarterly success reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
4 + years of relevant online media experience (implementing and managing Digital Media campaigns)
3 + years’ experience in SEO, main Social Media platforms, Digital marketing
3 + years of successful team management experience
2+ years in a client facing role, with a demonstrated passion for innovation, strategy, thinking outside of the box and establishing positive customer relationships, every time
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“This is the only website I recommend for English speaking job seekers” (Nessa, Tel Aviv)