Job Opportunity: Senior IT Operation Person
||Hi-Tech, Technology & IT
Senior IT Operation Person
Are you the that we are looking for?
Who we are?
Our office is full of fun, funky, bright and exciting people, who love collaborating to make something brilliant. If working in a dynamic and growing startup with the latest technologies and an energetic team appeals to you, then come and see for yourself.
The company develops and operates, cloud-based core banking platform for the financial sector. Our technology powers the most advanced decision based on-line services. Our platform is already deployed at Tier1 banks.
What would you be doing?
Implementing and supporting mission critical systems to support 24/7 data center operation.
You will be responsible of:
• Maintaining 24/7mission critical Linux Systems & VMware infrastructure.
• Part of a team that supports IT operation environment
• Provide support for servers and infrastructure including, but not VMware vSphere/VSAN
• Support cloud Operation & migration projects in AWS, GCP, Azure using tools like Terraform & Ansible
• Support containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, ISTIO
• Support tools like Jenkins, Ansible, GIT, Artificatory, Jira
• Develop and implement procedures for ensuring proactive maintenance of the production, backup and test environments
• Support Developments teams and infrastructure.
• Automate monitoring functions.
• Ensure disaster recovery functions/updates are completed
• Assist customer service in diagnosing applications and customer issues
• Research, recommend and implement new technologies
• Provide production after hours on-call support
What do we need from you?
• 5+ years Extensive Windows & Linux Systems Engineering (setup, configuration, maintenance, and upgrading)
• 3+ years of experience with Dockers and Kubernetes
• 5+ years’ experience with VMware Infrastructure through hands-on delivery
• Experience with programming and automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
• Experience deploying and supporting an effective patch management solution
• 3+ years’ experience with managing public cloud environments (AWS, Azure).
• Knowledge in a scripting/programming language such as Python, Ruby, or Powershell
• Demonstrated ability to resolve complex troubleshooting issues
• Self-motivated, goal oriented and meticulous individual, who can adhere to departmental process and procedures and able to work with minimal supervision
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“I recommend Israemploy to everyone, and they all praise the variety of opportunities appearing here” (Ellen, Jerusalem)