We are the world's fastest growing financial platform, currently ranked among the top 5 financial sites, globally. With its 30 language editions and apps, we offer real-time quotes, charts, up-to-date financial news, technical analysis and financial tools.
Credit cards reconciliations
Payments to suppliers
Travel Abroad and expenses reports
Booking foreign supplier and banks.
Fixed Assets management
Prepare books for financial reporting on a monthly basis.
Maintain and build interfaces between bookkeeping and operations system.
Responsible for inter-company transactions
Monthly reporting to the tax authorities, including annual reports.
Preparing reports for annual external audit
Handle ongoing bookkeeping duties
- Experience in all accounting processes (payments/ Banks/ AP/AR and monthly closing) - Must
- At least 4 years of experience- Must
- Experience in high tech companies – Must.
- Fully proficient in all Office applications, Excel in particular – Must.
- Capable of managing multiple currency systems – Must.
- Certified bookkeeper 3-level or higher- Big Advantage
- Knowledge and experience working with “Priority” software, including custom developments - an advantage
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, service-oriented
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Technology oriented with creative mind
- Highly organized and reliable with great attention to detail
- Fluent English and Hebrew
CVs in Word format to [email protected]