Looking for an SEO Account Manager to manage and promote cross-channel, multi-vertical websites.
The candidate needs to be an analytical and perceptive professional, and a skilled communicator who can collaborate effectively with clients. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
• Performing keyword analysis and competitor analysis
• Responsibility for websites' content, structure and planning of internal links
• Customer facing – direct communication with your customers via phone calls, Skype and F2F meetings
• Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO best practices
• Completing site traffic analysis using Google Analytics, drawing conclusions and implementing them
• Working with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
• At least 1.5 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization
• Experience in creating / managing content
• Knowledge of HTML / CSS and website administration – an advantage
• Proven experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
• High level English - written and spoken
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; presentation skills & strong client-facing skills
• A motivated self-starter and creative thinker
• B.A. in Business Management / Communications or any related field
The company is located in Kibbutz Gaash, so it's especially suitable for candidates in Raanana/Kfar Saba, Herzliya, Tel Mond/ Kfar Yona, Netanya, Hadera areas, though we have many who commute from Tel Aviv.
To apply send your CV to: [email protected]