Job Opportunity: Account Manager/Writer - Psychology/Public Health
Account Manager/Writer - Psychology/Public Health
Are you interested in helping people match to the psychologist or another provider that meets their needs?
Do you have a solid academic background with published articles?
Are you an outstanding writer?
If the answer to all of the above is yes, then this position may be for you. Read on.
What we do
The company provides digital marketing (including websites, content, social media, newsletters, and paid ad campaigns) for mental health professionals.
What’s special about us?
Matching that helps increase the uptake on mental health treatment, and helps match people in need with the treatment that addresses their needs.
Where are we?
We are based in Jerusalem (Har Hotzvim) with clients in the US, Canada, Australia, and other countries. Work will be mostly performed in the office, but some tasks can be performed at home.
About the Job
You will proactively manage relationships with clients, listening to their needs and desires, and using data sources to express those needs and desires in effective digital content and campaigns.
• Writing content for clients.
• Building and tweaking client websites and social media.
• Managing the client relationship through regular meetings
• Setting goals, and tactics for reaching the goals.
• Tracking how each client is progressing towards the defined goals using Analytics data.
• Adjusting goals and tactics based on feedback.
Who should apply?
You – if you are an excellent writer, interested in psychology or public health, and want to work with people as well as words.
We welcome experienced applicants as well as entry-level applicants.
Training and mentoring provided.
Full technical support is provided.
• Strong writing skills.
• Strong personal communication skills.
• English - mother tongue (this is an absolute requirement, including post-secondary education in an English-speaking country)
• M.A. or Ph.D. (from a university in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Ireland, or New Zealand) university preferred)
• At least one publication in a refereed journal.
• WordPress, MailChimp or Constant Contact
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“I found an amazing job through your site” (Aviva, Jerusalem)