הצעת עבודה: Director of Customer Support EMEA and APAC
Director of Customer Support EMEA and APAC
· Manage a team of technical support engineers focusing on our top tier accounts (AKA Platinum Accounts), Enterprise, and Learning.
· Overreach responsibilities for customers' satisfaction in the EMEA and APAC regions.
Conduct hands-on technical investigation for customer tickets that are being escalated
· Establish work procedures and processes according to department standards to meet the team’s KPIs and OKRs
· Manage the flow of day to day operations, lead and prioritize workload and handle escalations
· Build relationships with customer teams and internal stakeholders (including leaders in the region from Sales and Customer Care)
· Escalate support related concerns and situations and be the customer-facing front for any major technical problem in the region
· Responsible for team performance evaluations.
· Responsible for new employee onboarding, ongoing training, and knowledge management.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in related fields
· 10+ years’ experience in hands-on B2B support roles and with great troubleshooting skills
· 5+ years’ experience in leading and managing teams of technical support engineers with similar capacity
· Experience with supporting enterprise customers and Fortune 500 accounts
· Experience in providing services to agreed SLA’s and to meet KPIs
· Experience in extracting and analyzing data and reports and measuring the team and employees’ performance
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including managing escalation calls, QBRs, and ongoing relationship with champions and other stakeholders at the customer side
· Out-of-the-box independent thinker who can initiate and establish working procedures
· Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and tight deadlines and time management
· Superb follow up skills and accountability
· Eager to constantly learn and improve on personal and team overall performance
· Experience working in a med-big global company
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Hebrew
· Can-do approach
· Flexible with working outside of core business hours.
• Experience with Salesforce ticketing system and JIRA
• Exposure to coding languages and/or API libraries such as Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
על מנת לצפות בפרטים המלאים של משרה זו ושל משרות רבות נוספות
אם אתה כבר מנוי
“ דרך Israemploy מצאתי עבודה מהבית בשירות לקוחות באינטרנט” (שרה, צפת)