Canadian HiTech Company looking for an experienced bookkeeper to start asap. Must be proficient in Simply Accounting/Sage.
We are a small, virtual company that provides Software as a Service and Network Connections/Website Development to independently-owned car rental agencies world-wide.
We have an awesome team located in Romania, Canada , the US and Israel.
Candidate will be required to work some (not everyday) North American hours. Mostly earlier in the mornings/later in the afternoons. But this is flexible.
• Generally takes responsibility for all things financial.
• Maintains and records all payables and receivables in Simply Accounting
• Works with Head of Finance to make payments to suppliers and related businesses…most are through wire transfers but there is the occasional check
• Constant attention to receivables and collections
• Ensures that financial records and reports are current
• Maintains accurate Revenue/Expense report each month
• Balances monthly bank and credit card statements
• Provides company accountant with all relevant data needed to file annual report to Canada Revenue Agency (candidate will be taught how to do this)
• Manually processes any Amex payments
• Liaises with Canadian Bank when necessary
• Reports and pays quarterly CRA GST/HST Taxes (candidate will be taught how to do this)
• Advises Vehicle Image Provider each month on how many agencies are using the vehicle images
• Handles all requests that come through Accounts Email and redirects them to Support Department when necessary
• Pays annual business municipal/provincial invoices (e.g., WCB; BBB)
• Ensures that agency information is correct in Billing System
• Responds to agency requests for information about their invoices
• Collects money from overdue accounts
• Ensures credit card information is up to date
• Keeps a record of Developer salaries
• Is the administration contact with Partner Networks
• Purchases domain name certificates when they are up for renewal
Please note that training will be provided where/when necessary.
CV to: [email protected]