This company is looking for a talented eCommerce website coordinator to join their team in Rishon Lezion!
- Responsible for publishing, updating, and reviewing all websites content including promotional banners, product images, and translated content.
- Be the main point of contact for the Web Development agency, define technical requirements to constantly improve customer experience and website performance.
- Ensure quality of Web content and deployment of new developments is timely and accurate, QAing systematically.
- Work with design and copy team to produce content for third-party platforms including banners, products images, and newsletters.
- Constantly evaluate website performance by checking metrics such as loading time, add to cart, and conversion rate.
- Maintain and manage web servers, database servers, and website hosting;
- Work cross-functionally, and support cross-channel marketing initiatives coordinating with Social Media, PR, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Operations.
- Experience in managing E-Commerce and CMS platforms, Magento preferred
- Skills in HTML, JAVA and other languages are essential.
- Experience in using Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field - Strong knowledge of current interactive channels and trends online, particularly in websites and e-commerce
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills