Job Opportunity: VP Product Marketing
VP Product Marketing
Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
Create and improve marketing and technical messaging for the company’s offering and solutions
Develop innovative corporate marketing and solutions marketing content - success stories, blogs, whitepapers, editorials, case studies, use cases, web content and testimonials
Create thought-leadership positioning and brand awareness in all marketing collateral that is generated
Conduct business, network solutions and technical sales discussions F2F and in writing with customers and new prospects
Form annual product marketing plan for the company
Build and manage competitive intelligence - internal processes and up-to-date data base
Build and manage product launch and go-to-market plans
Conduct market research to better understand and define brand positioning, perception, and customer preferences
Drive new product and marketing initiatives to improve the company’s competitive position
Define customer/market segmentation and develop a value proposition for each
Develop channels marketing plans
Build business plans for new market segments and applications
Identify market and business opportunities
Manage a team of professionals
Initiate and execute with Marcom the marketing campaigns
Support industry events, company workshops, and customers meeting to increase brand awareness and generate leads
· At least 10 years of experience in Marketing or Product Marketing at global hi-tech companies
· Experience in engagements with mobile operators’ customers and new prospects.
· Highly energetic and enthusiastic, resourceful and resilient, capable of meeting the expectations of a fast-paced organization.
· Action oriented, results driven manager.
· Deep cross-organizational support experience, team-oriented with the ability to build effective working relationships at executive and mid- management levels.
· Excellent managerial, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
· Experience in managing a Marketing team
· Outstanding presentations skills
· Strong analytic skills
· Very strong communication skills (fluent English: conversation, writing and presentations)
· Innovative and creative thinking
· Excellent matrix management and execution skills
· Consistently delivers high-quality results
· Excellent interpersonal skills; team player
· Ability to translate technology into compelling marketing messages
· Excellent ability to lead and to drive employees and colleagues
· BSc in Electronics/Computer engineering/Exact science – Must.
· BA in Marketing/MBA, preferably in Marketing
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“4 years ago I found a part-time job on Israemploy with a start up Internet company; Now I'm a Vice President” (Sylvia, Netanya)