Job Opportunity: Training & Certification Leader
||Hi-Tech, Technology & IT
Training & Certification Leader
At a time when the Cloud is changing the whole IT market this is an opportunity to play a key role working for one of the major vendors at the heart of the disruption.
To be successful in transformation enabling and exciting people are fundamental elements that lead to successful and rapid change. The Training & Certification team is a vital component for successful Cloud adoption. This is an opportunity to manage and build a team that enable and delivers successful change for our customers.
Training is an important enabler that allows customers to quickly adopt and optimize their engagement in the cloud. The greater the customer skill level the more they gain from their investment and the faster they differentiate themselves from their competitors. In the company it is well understood and the Training & Certification business is seen throughout the company as being a key & strategic service for our customers.
This position within the company requires good management, organizational and communication skills. The Israel T&C Leader will manage a team of Business Development Managers and is responsible for training our customers, employees and partners, working to drive skills proliferation and will always work towards closing the skills gap in Israel. The Authorised Training Partners are also a significant part of training our customers and the IL leader is responsible for developing and managing the overall T&C delivery strategy for the country.
This is an opportunity to join us working in this highly visible role, leading the IL Training and Certification team. The job involves working closely with all parts of the company. This is a great opportunity to build a business in a rapidly growing company. The Training Manager will be responsible for the country Training & Certification P&L.
The successful candidate will have worked in in the IT industry and have directly managed a field sales team both as well as having experienced selling through other internal sales teams.
- Work well with Senior Leadership and key stakeholders in the company business
- Manage a team of Business Development Managers (BDM’s) to sell training & certification to our customers
- Ensure training is an enabler in all our deals
- Work closely with the Sales leadership to ensure that the IL Training & Certification team is aligned with company business goals
- Work with sales team to ensure all training engagements are compliant with our T’s & C’s
- Work closely with clients, Account Managers and your Business Development Managers (BDM’s) to determine training requirements and build detailed training proposals to accelerate adoption of our Services.
- Develop team capacity and skills to drive larger transformation plans for customers, including activities that support full-scale digital transformations
- Ensure flawless execution of training plans
- Work with the T&C team and other groups to plan and deliver initiatives that close the Cloud skills gap across EMEA
- Create & nurture Training Partnerships in Israel supporting them to accelerate customer and partner skills adoption.
- Evangelize Training & Certification at company and industry events.
- Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management.
- Ensure availability of resources is aligned with demand
Hit KPI’s for Israel Training & Certification
· Sales leadership experience in the IT industry.
- Experience selling/supporting large scale customer projects
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level).
- Commercial experience and business acumen
· At least 3 years experience managing field sales teams
· Experience leading a team of sales and technical professionals
· Experience of managing a services team/organization within a large company
· BA/BS Degree or Equivalent Experience
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“My current job is for a UK Web Business. The job was advertised on Israemploy” (Sharona, Karnei Shomron)