Job Opportunity: Tier 1 Support Technician
||Hi-Tech, Technology & IT
Tier 1 Support Technician
An innovative immune-oncology clinical stage
biopharmaceutical company, is seeking a Tier 1 Support Technician to join its IT Department Onsite in Rehovot. NOT remote.
Excellent full-time opportunity for a junior IT technician to gain real-world IT experience, in-house, with on premise server and corporate workstations. You will work directly under the Head of IT to provide user support on assigned open tickets and work in collaboration with the Service Desk. This position is responsible for resolving customer affecting technical issues in a timely fashion, install, troubleshoot and maintain an extensive variety of products and equipment. Eventually learn how to train employees, identify, analyze, and repair product failures, and replaces parts as needed.
Occasional after-hours work required for necessary equipment or system updates.
Tier 1 Support which includes:
* On-site support for desktops, applications and network application incident resolution
* Manage user installation and relocations request
* Conduct physical inventory of assets, and scheduled electronic inventories
* Assist in receiving and labeling property
* Video Conferencing and Audio/Video Operations & Maintenance
* Work with support staff for remote troubleshooting and repairs
* Assist users with mobile communication devices (mobile phones, broadband cards, and laptops)
* Grow to provide Tier 2 support which includes
* Hardware troubleshooting and OS re-install, and equipment swapping support
* Provide remote support services for telework/home users
* Identify and resolve hardware incidents and service requests.
* Minimum 1 year in tech support or other IT-related field
* Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Server 2012 and 2016
* Experience with printers and scanners and office peripherals
* Working knowledge of Sharepoint, Office 365, Outlook, Teams, Zoom
* Demonstrate technical proficiency
* Excellent problem solving skills and analytical abilities
* People skills ability to communicate information efficiently in Hebrew and English, eager to help, friendly disposition, able to work independently and part of a team.
* Experience with virtual machines and backup software
* Biotech background, lab background
* Websites, domain, hosting, social media networks
* Firewalls and security
* Data security background
* Certification in Microsoft Operating Systems
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“Your services are much appreciated. I preferred it over all other Israeli sites I am aware of” (Daniel, Kiryat Tivon)