Taliaz is a health-technology start-up that is revolutionizing the treatment and management of mental health disorders with PREDICTIX, the world’s first decision-support and treatment validation platform.
PREDICTIX provides an easy-to-use SaaS solution for doctors that harnesses artificial intelligence to enable effective and rapid assessment, management, and accurate prescribing of the right treatment, the first time for a wide range of mental health conditions.
We are looking for a talented Testing and Automation specialist to join our team - we invite you to take part in our exciting journey!
As a Quality and Automation specialist, you will play a key role in the formation and expansion of the Taliaz products. You will be required to quickly master our products and processes, then build and execute testing automation to continuously measure and validate the infrastructure and functionality of Taliaz applications. Additionally, you will assume responsibility for building detailed testing plans for upcoming software versions.
• Build, maintain and document testing automation
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Keep up-to-date with algorithmic and application changes in order to apply relevant testing strategies
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet customer and product needs
• Monitor debugging process results and update relevant roles
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• 3 years as a testing engineer with automation experience
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Experience with Python frameworks: Unittest, Nose2, Testify
• Strong knowledge and experience with Python, shell scripting in Linux, SQL. Knowledge of R is an advantage
• Strong knowledge and work experience with software and algorithms' QA methodologies and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
Our office is based in Tel Aviv