Job Opportunity: Technician - Wind Farm
||Engineering, Electronics & Electrical
Technician - Wind Farm
• Execute planned and preventive maintenance activities on wind turbine generator systems as well as troubleshooting.
• Ability to work independently on the implementation of fault analyses and repair of wind turbine generator systems, including clarification of any client queries.
• Document call-out responses, fault finding and repair work in service reports, logbooks and checklists as well as identify, document and report unsafe conditions, events and hazards
• Support the storage of tools and spare parts in the warehouse, including receiving and checking parts, tools and materials as well as completing and maintaining record details (Identification number, quantity, prices, etc.) of items stored in the warehouse
• Ensure tools and material are maintained in good condition, appropriately checked and calibrated when applicable
• Maintain a high safety conscious working environment and ensure compliance with all company and country Environmental, Health & Safety requirements
• Coordinate and supervise service providers and contractors on site.
• Serve as a contact person for client technical queries, such as retrofits and repairs
• Participate actively in the daily planning.
• Responsible for proactively improving our quality process and procedures as part of daily activities
• Follow up and update internal tracking files, report findings, concerns and incidents using the business platforms (Gensuite, Tracking Sheets etc.)
• Follow up on delayed or deviating SR's, Task numbers, Work Orders. Clarify Cases
• Responsible for completing all training and providing supporting records within requested time periods
• Electrical/ Mechanical Technician or Practical Engineer
• At least 3 years’ experience in Electrical/Mechanical scope in a large industrial environment, preferably in a Power Station
• Familiar with MS-Office operating system
• Familiar with PLCs
• Hebrew and English speaker
• Able to work at heights
• Structured worker with technical analytical abilities
• Willingness to work on weekends when needed
• Driving license
• Able to learn fast
• Hands-on approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork - able to communicate in a friendly, open and constructive manner
• Ability to work under pressure and make critical decisions when needed
• Responsive and Proactive
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“I found a job...thank you very much. you guys are the best” (Greg, Modiin)