This position is for fluent English-speakers only. Only applicants who speak, read, and write English on a mother-tongue level will be considered.
We are looking for talented software developers who enjoy being challenged to build and improve systems and tools to enhance the experience of our customers. We want the best and brightest developers who have a passion for learning new technologies and advancing their technical skillset.
We currently use and/or are planning on using the following technologies in our products:
- Web: HTML5 and CSS3
- MySQL / Amazon Aurora
- AWS Cloud Services, including: API Gateway, Athena, CloudFormation, CloudFront, CodeBuild, DynamoDB, EC2, ECS, ElastiCache (Redis), Kinesis, Lambda, Lex, Machine Learning, Polly, QLDB, RDS, Route53, S3, SES, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, Transcribe, Translate, VPC
BenManage Ltd. is a growing software development firm in Beitar Illit which is developing an HR/Insurance system used by large businesses in the United States, primarily in the healthcare industry. We have a friendly, team-oriented work-environment, and we hire innovators and offer them an environment where they can contribute to both the design and development of new and exciting solutions for our customers. Our philosophy in technology is extremely forward-thinking. We are constantly embracing new technologies and our employees are expected to continually learn on the job.
If you are looking for an opportunity to use new, cutting edge technologies to build powerful systems, BenManage is the place for you!
Our office environment is mother-friendly and tzanua.
- You MUST speak English on a mother-tongue level. All communication (including the interview process) is done in English.
- 4+ years developing web services or web applications
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and problem solving
- Experience using cloud technologies, such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud APIs
- Experience using web services and or REST APIs
- Proficiency using modern web development frameworks, such as Angular, React, or Vue.js
- Experience developing and supporting operationally critical systems
- Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
Please send resume/CV (English only) to [email protected]