Tasks & Responsibilities:
– Manage the INTL Social Content Library
– Develop plan for monthly international social content
– Work with the creative team to ensure in-house assets are being created for owned channels.
– Work with E-Commerce, PR, Education and Design teams to finalize content plan
– Assist in working with Community/Customer service to provide content for scheduling and assist
with responding to the community
– Schedule social content for international markets (Europe).
– Upload new video content to YouTube channel
– Assist with the creation and implementation of influencer campaigns
– Review and monitor success from influencer campaigns
– Assist with analytics tracking of social activities both internal and externally – monthly growth,
campaign performance, etc.
– Contribute ideas to come up with innovative and unique ways to engage with consumers and
stylists on social – including self-content creation to contribute to emerging channel content
strategy: TikTok, Reels ect.
Skills & Abilities
– 1-2 years of similar experience in Social Media.
– Bachelor degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies,
and/or related fields.
– Fluent in English, written and verbal. Hebrew – Advantage.
– Proficiency in use of Instagram, Facebook, TikTok + YouTube.
– Passionate about social media, up-to-date on latest trends
– Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Facebook Business Manager + analytics.
– Attention to detail, organized, proactive & takes initiative.
– Ability to multi-task, works well under pressure.
– Thrives in an international environment.
– Able to work in a team or individually.