Job Opportunity: Senior Supply Chain Supervisor
||Purchasing, Logistics & Supply Chain
Senior Supply Chain Supervisor
In this position you will be responsible for:
· Execute Purchasing process for Inventory and General Items
· Review open PRs and open POs accordingly and follow ups,
· Review and monitor until receipt including RTV. Deal and solve issues with supply. Review cost, quote, payment terms, budget items, supplier etc.
· Lead second source projects and strategic supplier’s evaluations.
· Execute Purchasing process , obtain cost meet quality and planning demands
· Obtain purchasing cost benefits that meet quality and planning requirements
· Manage non conformance issues and planning demand changes.
· Manage and negotiate cost value supplier negotiations
· Finalize umbrella and long term agreement
· Obtain purchasing cost benefits that meet quality and planning requirements.
· Process improvements and cost reduction activities
Move suppliers to non-active status.
· Participate in scoring suppliers meetings.
· Selection and monitoring suppliers of all statuses (active, not active,…)
· Audits – Making sure on going readiness for audits, preparations for audits and following of actions items.
· Ariba – Work on the Ariba system, from opening to follow up and management projects’ on the Ariba system.
· Participate in suppliers audits
· Manage suppliers Business review.
· Introducing new suppliers.
· Npi projects – Selecting suppliers, review costing, and follow up on material and inventory level.
· On going management of the purchasing team – prioritize, mentor, guide, approve POs and training of the team.
· Lead company strategic purchasing.
· Driving OPEX activities.
BA in industrial engineering or equivalent
At least 6 years' experience as buyer
Experience as strategic buyer
Experience from multidisciplinary company & working with R&D
Understanding of electronics and mechanics
Ability to work with other departments (Eng, QA, R&D, etc)
Responsibility to execute to completion and capability to promote activities independently
English – Full working proficiency
Experience from medical device company
Priority system knowledge
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“Thanks to israemploy I have found a job a translator in Petah Tikvah” (Chantal, Raanana)