We are a global cannabinoid research and technology hub located in Beit Shemesh. Our goal is to develop novel effects and delivery technologies that unlock the full potential of cannabis and improve the lives of patients.
We hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them the opportunity to hone new skills and approaches. If you want to play a part in shaping an innovative industry and help build a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
If you are recognized as a subject matter expert in the field of oral and sublingual delivery technologies, are passionate about product formulations and are an excellent communicator who is obsessed with creating the highest safety and efficacious outputs then this is the job for you! As the Senior Manager Oral Technologies, you will function as the key scientific and team lead for researching and delivering formulations and technologies in the area of oral and sublingual formats and will be responsible for oral formulation development and delivery. The ideal candidate has incredible attention to detail, has a strong background using scientific knowledge and expertise to make strategic decisions, is a self-starter, solutions-oriented especially when working on a team, especially when it involves translating complex scientific concepts and information into lay-friendly terms and ideas, energetic, collaborative, and forward- thinking.
This position is based out of Beit Shemesh, Israel.
What you’ll be doing:
· Lead research and technology delivery for oral and sublingual formulations
· Responsible for oral formulation technology evaluation including; scanning to identify state of the art, creating a funnel of tech candidates, scouting and due diligence on finalists up to and including POC Demonstrations.
· Identifying opportunities for custom development projects to optimize existing tech including Dosage, Stability, Bioavailability Enhancing Tech; Delivery Tech (CR, Rapid Onset, Solubility, Excipient Compatibility etc.)
· Forge relationships with external vendors
· Contribute to cross-functional teams with non-scientific backgrounds
You’ll need to have:
· 7 years of meaningful experience in food, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, Food technology, dietary supplements, or drug delivery technologies
· MSc or Advanced degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, food science, or a closely related engineering or scientific field
· Previous experience working with external vendors including analytical and biological labs
· Experience performing technical diligence for new technologies
· Experience managing research scientists, including budget and timelines
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Organized, self-motivated, able to multitask and deliver results with high attention to detail to help drive projects forward in a timely manner
· Ability to function at a high level in a team setting whether leading the group or acting as an individual contributor
Bonus: Experience with formulations in the Cannabis field, nutraceuticals, or Sublinguals would be a plus