In the last decade, the world has experienced a digital revolution, a revolution also known as the "Fourth Industrial Revolution." It is the most comprehensive revolution since the dawn of our existence, spreading at the fastest pace and having the deepest effects on humanity. For businesses, this revolution creates great challenges with respect to decision making, virtual management, multinational management, bridging cultural differences and intergenerational differences.
In order to survive and even flourish in these times, large organizations, as well as startups, are undergoing accelerated growth, with the associated need to acquire new tools, processes and habits in three content areas that we have specialized in for many years: interpersonal communication, management and decision making, and innovation.
Established in 2003, we are a consulting and training company that helps organizations and individuals to cope with challenges related to developing good and effective interpersonal communication, developing a management path, and embracing an innovative culture in the organization. Since then, we have assisted hundreds of companies and organizations in Israel and around the world, accumulating tens of thousands of hours of experience in these areas.
Our vision is "better humanity for better interpersonal communication." Inspired by this vision, The company has developed dozens of practical tools and methods, with an extensive academic and research base, that ensure practical results for the organizations we work with.
We do this by providing training and consulting services in three content realms:
• Interpersonal communication and influence without (and despite) authority
• Management of decision-making processes, while strengthening senior- and middle-management teams
• Developing and nurturing a culture of innovation in organizations
The job entails accompanying business clients through the implementation of changes that will result in continuous improvements in organizational and business performance. To do this, you will need to:
• Understand and characterize management and business challenges
• Offer support for channels that will bring improvement in the best and most appropriate way for the client
• Perform a range of activities in the framework of training, guidance and/or counseling (face-to-face and/or remotely through video calls), including:
- Attending and leading senior management meetings
- Characterization, construction, and guidance of corporate events (Offsites)
- Give frontal training/tutorials (small and very large audiences)
- Run workshops for expert audiences (sales, R&D, senior management)
- Personal business and management consulting
• Maintain regular contact with the client between activities, locating opportunities to perform additional activities and provide additional value to the client.
• Write detailed job offers.
• Perform these activities in a variety of countries (multiple trips per year).
• Business experience, priority for positions that reported to senior management
• Business consulting experience (advantage)
• Experience in training and presenting to audiences, presentability, ability to convey messages fluently
• Experience in locating and mapping customer needs
• Willingness to travel abroad (multiple trips per year)
- English mother tongue (speech, writing and reading).
- Additional foreign languages (advantage), preferably, Spanish, Russian and/or German)