We are looking for a highly motivated, independent, Senior Bookkeeper and Payroll Controller to join our team for a business-oriented position that includes supporting sales cycles and account management.
Position and Opportunity Overview
The Senior Bookkeeper, Account manager and Payroll Controller is managing all bookkeeping and payroll issues for both the Israeli company and for the US company (headquarter in Israel) as long as supporting sales process and managing billing & collection. Total employees - 12, about 11 in Israel. International working environment - working with Israeli, American and European employees and consultants. Core Roles &
• Manage all payroll related tasks for the Israeli site - monthly payroll, social insurances, tax payments and benefits.
• Working with insurance agency on employees' benefits
• Main service point to all employees regarding compensation.
• Account management - invoicing + collection
• Working with sensitive and confidential materials
• Responsible for all records booked up to trial balance level.
• Manage multi-currency books - NIS and US$ for the Israeli Company.
• Cash Flow reports.
• Support quarterly reporting of financial statements
• Monthly analysis of company’s expenses
• Vendor payment management - receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates vendor’s invoices.
• Managing bank accounts.
• Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with suppliers, vendors, customers and banking contacts.
• Performs other duties to support finance department.
• Details oriented, accurate.
• Independent worker, willing to work from home office.
• Type 3 bookkeeper diploma - a major advantage.
• Experience of at least 5 years as a senior bookkeeper preferably in a Hi-Tech company.
• Experience in closing monthly reports.
• Hebrew and English – Required.
• Good interpersonal relations and teamwork.
• Experience with - Excel in high level, Hashavshevet, Shiklulit / Michpal/ QuickBooks (advantage).
• Hard worker, analytic, dedicated, able to complete a task at a timely manner and give great attention to details.
• Discreet and confidential.
CV to: [email protected]