We are a growing international consumer consulting firm that specializes in financial dispute investigations and resolutions and are we seeking a meticulous and adaptable Sales Administrator to handle the administration needs of our busy call center. We are located in the Har Tuv A Industrial Zone.
In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks related to the needs of the sales team and our customers. You will need to have experience in a sales environment and advanced administrative skills. Outstanding Sales Administrators understand sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to their team.
A typical day for a Sales Administrator includes:
• Allocation of leads to reps
• Contacting customers by phone or email to resolve various issues.
• Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
• Compiling sales reports.
• Expediting orders through internal liaison.
• Directing feedback from customers to relevant reps/departments.
• Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, as needed.
A successful Sales Administrator must be able to:
• Maintain organization and structure in the department
• Effectively multi-task
• Work long-hours (when necessary) to meet workload demands or goals
• Work well in a team environment
Skills and/or Qualifications:
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong computer literacy (CRM, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Chat and Zoom)
• Strong Writing and Reading Skills
• Advanced knowledge of administrative record keeping.
• Must be fluent in English (reading, writing, and speaking)
• Fluency in German, Italian, French, Spanish and/or Arabic (is a plus)
• Bachelor’s degree (preferable)
The Company works Monday to Friday:
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm, Friday*: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm
*The Friday shift ends at least 3 hours before the start of Shabbat.
Compensation: Salary, Plus Participation in a bonus pool
Resumes to: [email protected]