The Rapaport Group is an international network of companies providing added value services that support the development of fair, transparent, competitive and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and improving existing test automation infrastructure, be actively involved in writing new automation, and be an integral part in promoting quality across the R&D team.
This is a full-time position based in Jerusalem, Israel with the opportunity to work from home several days a week.
• Maintain and improve the current automation infrastructure, CI/CD tools and processes
• Coordinate with other Automation engineers; assignment of work and code review
• Promote and enforce code quality and test quality aligned with established best practices
• Work closely with R&D teams in an Agile environment to identify system and feature requirements
• Monitor nightly test performance, raise flags and follow up with R&D teams on new and existing issues
• Write new functional automation tests using C#/Selenium with MSTest Framework
• Identify, record, document and track bugs
• Provide scalability by promoting new automation frameworks and tools
• High level of English
• Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
• Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• 3+ years of experience in Software QA testing including Web Applications
• 3+ years of experience in C#/.NET or other object-oriented programming language
• 3+ years of experience in developing test automation
• Experience with Selenium WebDriver
• Experience with REST API testing tools and automation frameworks – Postman, RestSharp
• Strong design, coding and debugging skills
• B.Sc. in Information System/Computer Science/Software Engineering
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Experience with Azure DevOps and Visual Studio