To be an ideal candidate for this function of ‘Personal Assistant / Office Manager’ at J. Mark Interiors Ltd., you need to be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. You can function effectively in a variety of roles, in connection to office management, client and vendor relations, and personal errands. You must be very organized, flexible and have a great service attitude.
You will be the person on the ground in our Jerusalem showroom, from where you will manage and watch the schedule of the CEO, helping him organize his many appointments and projects, so that he can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Working from our Jerusalem showroom, 5 days a week, from 10:00 to 18:00
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Being the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Scanning and filing documents
- Managing diaries, organizing meetings and appointments
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Coordinating with the IT department on all office equipment
- Monitoring and maintaining office supplies inventory
- Reviewing and approving office supply acquisitions
- Executing miscellaneous tasks to support the CEO in all kinds of business and personal matters, related to government agencies, banking/credit card institutions, schools, food and supermarket orders, home maintenance, etc.
Qualifications, skills and personal characteristics:
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills, in English and Hebrew. Additional languages a plus.
- 4+ years of solid administrative experience in an office setting
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Wunderlist / To Do,…)
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Fast typing
- Being tech savvy is a plus
- Outgoing, straightforward and creative
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- An adaptable and flexible problem-solver
- Flexibility time wise, as CEO is traveling a lot between 2 time zones
- Having a valid driving license: a must.
- Presenting a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, integrity and confidentiality
Please send your resume and portfolio with cover letter to [email protected]
(Short video on J. Mark Interiors: https://youtu.be/yRCt9T29CTA)