We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personal assistance to the Chief Executive Officer and to support the Chief Executive in administration of governance systems and processes.
You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
● Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
● Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate and welcoming the CEO’s guests
● Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments, and maintain confidential documents and files
● Arranging business trips (including flights and accommodations), ensuring the CEO is well-prepared for meetings/business trips.
● Carry out specific projects, research and administration.
● Present and maintain final financial documentation, management accounts, budget and other special financial reports as may be required by the CEO from time to time
● Liaising with clients, suppliers, advisors, shareholders, intercompany directors and other staff
● Word processing, dealing with correspondence, writing emails/letters and corporate documentations/policies, taking dictation, typing minutes and meeting reports, produce presentations
● Proven work experience as a personal assistant preferably to a senior manager
● Strong administrative and personal assistant skills with an ability to work well in a fast paced environment, an effective planner with proven time management skills is necessary; attention to detail, personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility with great team liaison skills
● Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
● MS Office and perfect English.
● Outstanding organizational and time management skills
● Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Hebrew and English
● A solid knowledge of business management items from company secretarial, business registration, finance (budgets and management accounting), proposals, reports, record management and client liaison is highly desirable
About the company
D-ID, a Y Combinator alumni, developed an AI software which protects identities from face recognition technologies. D-ID’s technology produces photos and videos which are unrecognizable to face recognition algorithms, while keeping them similar to the human eye. Our faces are increasingly being used by organizations to identify and track us, from the moment we cross border controls, withdraw cash or unlock our smartphones. So protecting photos is becoming a societal and legal necessity because unlike passwords, you can't change your face. We enable companies, security agencies and governments to comply with privacy regulations (GDPR) and protect biometric databases.
At the meeting point of deep learning and privacy, the company’s interdisciplinary group was co-founded by Israeli Defense Forces veterans from Special Forces and 8200.
The company’s engineering team (25) holds Ph.D. and M.Sc. degrees in mathematics, computer science with computer vision, computational photography and machine learning expertise [email protected]