Job Opportunity: Operations & Events Manager
||Food & Drink
||Work from Home
||Work from Home
Operations & Events Manager
We are looking for the glue to our company’s parts. As the Operations & Events Manager for our rapidly growing company, your days will be incredibly varied, sometimes unpredictable and always filled with diverse projects.
One moment you will be engaged with the company financials, another will be on a client call with the head of a Fortune 500 company, and the next you may be checking on inventory with a vendor.
The right person for this role is multi-talented, has experience in corporate operations, is a quick starter and quick learner, is able to get tasks done efficiently and is highly organized.
A MUST for this role is someone who is highly aware of small details, while also able to be cognizant of the higher level
● Core Operations:
○ Event fulfillment from coordinating with hosts through managing physical fulfillment of kits to sourcing branded swag.
○ Making sure client needs are met and the event planning is as frictionless as possible from their perspective, anticipating and taking care of issues.
○ Managing inventory in multiple locations.
○ Daily oversight of upcoming events to make sure everything runs smoothly and nothing is forgotten.
● Troubleshooting: discovering and coming up with creative solutions for unexpected issues that arise, including with vendors, shipments, last minute requests from clients.
● People: work closely with the whole Delicious team towards fulfillment of company goals.
● Finances: invoicing clients, working with CFO to track expenses and event budgets.
● Strategy: ideation and implementation of strategies to help achieve company goals.
● Assist in developing new content:
○ Creative brainstorming and ideation of new event types and kits.
○ Sourcing and bringing on new event hosts.
○ Sourcing new ingredients and products for new types of kits.
○ Researching competition to keep ahead of the curve.
● At least three years of experience in a similar role
● Experience managing several events in parallel
● Familiarity with the culinary world, virtual experiences, and organizational/logistics of food world
● Native English speaker with excellent writing skills
● Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing business strategy
● Proven experience in customer relationship management
● Practical experience in financial management and budgeting
● Preferable: experience in the virtual events space
● Savvy problem solver
● Fast-paced efficiency and quick-starter (you are able to jump into and start a task quickly)
● Resilient and positive attitude
● Highest attention to detail
● Able to juggle many balls at the same time
● Familiarity with the North American market, products, and customer-oriented service
● Willingness to do work in every aspect of the business, from the nitty gritty to high level strategy
● Incredibly efficient and effective with your time
● Strong leadership, interpersonal & people skills
● Hardworking, persistent and dependable
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“I highly recommend this website. israemploy helped me find my first and only job here in Israel” (Larry, Holon)