We are seeking career minded, experienced and motivated individuals for full-time positions in our Operations department.
Primary responsibilities include (not limited to):
• Processing and activating new currency trading accounts
• Back office operations and processing transactions (withdrawals, transfers, deposits)
• Posting deposits (credit card, wires, online checks, bank checks)
• Translating documents, templates and communicating with foreign language/English speaking clients
• Performs special projects as necessary
• Must be eligible to work in Israel
• Hebrew – Mother Tongue
• English – Fluent Level (written and verbal)
• Computer Proficient - Must have knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, and Internet. Working with proprietary software is a plus!!!
• Prior operational/back office experience or customer service a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
• Able to multi-task and meet daily benchmarks/ deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
• Self starter and able to work with minimal supervision
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
• Special consideration for other foreign languages including: Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and other languages.
Location: Har Hotzvim, Jerusalem / Work from Home
Hours: Full time, 42.5 hours per week.
Salary: NIS 6,675 per month plus transportation. Potential for quarterly bonuses and an annual salary review.
PLUS 20 Vacation Days per year!