A successful e-commerce company in TLV is looking for an Marketing Project Manager to join their team!
The ideal candidate is a proven leader that's fluent in English (native-level fluency is a must), resourceful and organized, great with numbers, excellent at managing projects and has a reputation for integrity and hard work.
The goal of this role is to oversee all financial areas of the company, and the experience required is in having managed multiple projects, built systems and processes, and have at least some experience selling online (SEO experience is a big plus, as is managing PPC campaigns).
In this role, you'll be managing and expanding online sales for an already successful e-commerce company with tons of growth ahead of it. This is an opportunity to further develop your leadership experience as one of the leaders of an exciting company.
The department is a remote team — you can work from anywhere with a WIFI connection. However, they do have an office in Tel Aviv.
- Create and execute on channel strategies, marketing campaigns, and experiment with different growth methods.
- Build your team and systems in order to continue scaling our Amazon operations.
- Monitor marketing data/analytics and optimize marketing performance.
- Actively communicate and present marketing objectives, plans and ideas clearly and succinctly, while collaborating with the team and remaining open to feedback.
- Share knowledge, results and provide visibility into marketing learnings to the rest of the leadership team.
- Ample experience managing projects
- Experience building systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills including presenting on marketing strategy in a leadership role
- At least some experience selling online: SEO experience is a big plus, as is having managed PPC campaigns
- Fluency in English is a must