Seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to focus on the strategy, design, execution and operations of the business's lead management processes, marketing databases, marketing automation solutions, and tracking performance in order to plan, report, and conduct analyses.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need to have:
· Strong experience with BI tools- creating dashboards, marketing campaigns, and trouble-shooting performance and system issues
· Understanding and implementation of Lead Scoring algorithms
· Experience working with global stakeholders, including MIS, Marketing and Sales Operations
· Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud SQL, databases System Integrations, Microsoft Office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable performing complex analyses and working with large data sets. You will develop KPIs and manage analyses that monitor and improve marketing effectiveness. The right candidate has a solid understanding of customer dynamics and segmentation.
You will develop and maintain internal reports and dashboards to extract, transform, and load data from multiple sources to provide marketing insights. You will interface with Finance, Sales, Business Intelligence, Product and Operations.
The ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, a restlessness to answer “why?” and “so what?” questions, strong analytical abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work well cross-functionally. Flexibility, a high degree of organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment is critical to your success.
· You will own the development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, forecasts, reports, analyses and dashboards on the key drivers of our business.
· You will deliver the ability for management to make effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
· Work with Marketing, Sales and Finance team members to scope and define forecasts and analyses.
· Develop and implement lead management and scoring algorithms to maximize conversion rates based on aforementioned analyses.
· Develop a thorough understanding of customer behavior, competitive trends, and business drivers to inform decision making.
· Analyze key insight trends and build models that predict customer behavior, using statistical rigor to simplify and provide thought leadership.
· Evaluate and recommend A/B test scenarios, monitor results of customer engagement initiatives and propose recommendations based on results.
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analysis.
· Collaborate with BI and Finance to maintain predictive models for the customer lifecycle.
· Maintain and report out on marketing Budget status and fluctuations.
· BS/BA in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science.
· 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst or Administrator with Marketing Automation products and CRM
· 3+ years of experience in a fast-moving business.
· Ability to work with large-scale, complex datasets.
· Experience in designing and building data infrastructure/automated reporting tools.
· Experience in predictive modeling/statistics/econometrics and advanced business/customer analytics.
· Understanding of online marketing ecosystem, marketing channels (e.g. direct, social media, display, affiliate, e-mail, SEM, SEO), customer segmentation and database marketing methods.
· Experience conveying key insights from complex analysis in summarized business terms.
· Knowledge and direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools (e.g., Tableau, Qlik, etc.).
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to assess marketing effectiveness.
· Proven experience with Excel and working with databases.
Knowledge of SQL preferred
· Have a passion for sourcing, manipulating, and visualizing data.
· Independently identify and set priorities in rapidly changing and ambiguous environment.
· Ability to learn new technologies, processes, and tools.