We are looking for a self-driven motivated digital marketer to own the online SEO marketing domain for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic and converting that traffic into new quality leads for our client websites. The ideal candidate will have hands-on proven track record in creating and implementing online traffic and lead generation strategies for B2B technology brands (SEO, SEM and content marketing).
Position is from remote
• Search Engine Optimization – A2Z
• Keyword Research & Analysis
• Competitive Analysis, Meta Creation, Titles
• Reporting on results
• Running and measuring ABM and brand awareness activities
• Build and lead the user acquisition strategy funnels to achieve growth KPIs and goals - content and paid campaigns.
• Lead marketing performance while monitoring all user acquisition efforts including paid channels (SEM, PPC), email marketing, marketing automation, SEO etc
• Monitor website analytics, spot problems within the funnels and drive ongoing scale and optimization.
• Scale and reach new audiences and niches.
• Build various marketing automation flows based on KPIs.
• High-level understanding of lead nurturing programs
• Managing WordPress websites
Technical SEO Abilities - An Advantage
• A love for data-driven inbound marketing with a focus on new customer acquisition
• 2 years digital B2B marketing experience and skills in (SEM)
• Ability to perform technical SEO
• Proven analytical proficiency, problem-solving abilities and both results and detail orientated.
• Experience presenting to customers
• Robust data analysis skills and experience with Google Data Studio and Google Console
• Wordpress, Adwords, Linkedin B2B campaigns.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages, conversion forms and user funnels
• Native English speaker
• Proven experience marketing to technology audiences
• Strong project management skills with superb attention to detail