A growing, exciting, and established Start-Up in healthcare, is looking for a marketing coordinator/lead.
Well-beat, combines AI technology with behavioral psychology models, impacting healthcare teams and patients around the world.
We are looking to hire a marketing coordinator with outstanding organizational and research skills.
Creative individuals with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management. Detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences.
Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Develop strategic marketing and social media initiatives and activities.
• Implement marketing plans for broadcast and social media and PR content.
• Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
• Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
• Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
• Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
• Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
• Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
• Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
• Bachelors degree in marketing/communications or related (essential).
• Two years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
• Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
• Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
• Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
• Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages.
• English Native language
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Past work experience in a similar marketing role at SaaS organization, preferably in healthcare.
• Experience in building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
• Excellent knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Experience with PPT, CRM (Zoho), Web apps, Google Analytics, and relevant marketing software