Job Opportunity: Manager of Technical Support EMEA
||Hi-Tech, Technology & IT
Manager of Technical Support EMEA
About The Position
This is a business and technical leadership position in the Technical Support group. Working in a fast-paced environment, the Manager of Technical Support will be responsible for delivering the highest level of support for Company products, unmatched industry wide, for forensic customers including channel partners.
The position requires collaboration with several cross functional technical, service, and business teams where strong analytical, problem solving and leadership skills are essential for success.
The role is to effectively manage and resolve any customer problems while ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction through the leadership of the Technical Support Team.
The Manager of Technical Support is expected to:
· Ensures “best of class" processes and procedures are proactively maintained to exceed the company’s quality and performance standards.
· Implements, maintains and enhances reporting systems to support ongoing measurement against performance benchmarks.
· Develops and nurtures a customer-driven technical support culture using a team based approach
· Ensure continuous, courteous and professional support coverage. Effectively manage and resolve customer technical problems while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and meeting established guidelines.
· Attract and retain the best tech team. Hire for growth as required.
· Provide training for products plus client-facing skills to tech support team.
· Mentor and improve the Technical Support Team through coaching, knowledge transfer and process improvement.
· Identify cause and provide appropriate solutions to critical customer issues. Influence development and QA process improvements based on the nature of the critical case reviews.
· Participate in the new product development process to ensure serviceability is designed into the product. Based on field experience, provide input to product management and R&D.
· Be the Customer Advocate across all departments within the Company.
5-7 years progressive experience in the Technical Support field, with strong technical knowledge and expertise
At least 4 years at a managerial level in Technical Support departments
Experience in Global companies
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or technical field; or the equivalent education, leadership and technical experience.
The successful candidate will likely come from the enterprise software, wireless/telecommunications or call center environment
Quick learner to a new industry and wireless (handset) ecosystem
Computers and technology environment
Good Networking knowledge and experience (TCP/IP, DNS, File Sharing and Mapping)
CRM ticketing systems
Server configuration and deployment
Law Enforcement background
Knowledge and experience in cellular technology, cell phones
Knowledge of mobile phone OS (iOS, Android…)
Technical Certifications (e.g. CCNA, MCSA…)
Work experience using Linux
Knowledge of SQL, Python or Hex databases
Computer Science degree
Ability to assume a leadership role
Willingness to work in a fast paced and challenging work environment.
The ability to multi-task, work under pressure and with short due dates.
Strong interpersonal skills; proprietorship for the job, excellent oral and written communication skills.
Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Ability to interact with others and the ability to influence others within the Company.
Routinely demonstrates sound levels of judgment and professionalism.
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“Best job search engine I have ever come across” (Jean, Maale Adumim)