Job Opportunity: Junior Project Manager & Executive Assistant - PT
Junior Project Manager & Executive Assistant - PT
We are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager & Executive Assistant for our Cyber security team
· Junior Project Manager you will be responsible for internal small-scale software, operational and administrative projects, and will hold responsibility for the overall delivery of the project's life cycle, assuring delivery milestones are met within budget, time and cost constraints. You will work closely with delivery teams, business development teams and with other project managers as needed.
· Executive Assistant - you will hold a Position of trust working with the GM of the BU and with the management team to coordinate meetings, facilitate cross-functional activities, support travel needs, support visits’ preparations including preparations of presentation material and more.
The position is a 50% role******
As a Junior Project Manager:
· Responsible for multiple small-scale software projects and deliver them according to agreed targets (schedule, cost, scope and quality)
· Define and maintain a project management routine for tracking and assessing project progress and profitability.
· Meet designated milestones; initiate payment invoices and manage the project support post- delivery.
· Have good understanding of the technical aspects of the projects.
· Provide program status updates on a weekly basis.
· Responsible for customers engagement and satisfaction, build customer relationships, escalate as needed at a working team level.
· Participate and support documentation of releases.
· Support RFX process from project management perspective, documenting “Statement Of Work”, effort estimation, budget planning and project Gantt.
As an Executive Assistant
· Assist BU General Manager with general administrative tasks: time and calendar management, facilitation of meeting's agendas, coordination of visits etc.
· Support travel plans and submission of expense reports.
· Support preparations of meetings material including presentation.
· Support on-going approval processes for purchasing, budget and others.
· At least 2 years of experience in managing a full life cycle of projects – Advantage for SW projects
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Mission oriented with mindfulness to meeting goals and deadlines
· A team player with a "whatever-it-takes" attitude establishing collaborative teamwork environment to accomplish the necessary results.
· Technical understanding of software with the acumen to learn new technologies
· Excellent English - verbal and written – a must
· Advanced skills in MS Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“I found a job through israemploy working from home in customer service on the internet” (Sara, Tzfat)