Job Opportunity: Junior Marketer
||Sales, Marketing & Business Development
Want to join a forward-thinking company that helps make beautiful, healthier and stronger
coastlines? This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Tel Aviv-based marketing team and help us
revolutionize the concrete coastal construction industry.
Please note – during the first quarter, the candidate will hold the fort as our Head of Marketing
is on maternity leave. Once back, the candidate will settle into the role as marketing specialist
working hand in hand with the Head of Marketing and our Design team.
You can either apply on Linkedin or send your resume to: with a short bio telling us why you are
the perfect fit for this position.
• Fuel our online and offline marketing content
• Plan and execute campaigns and events
• Salesforce platform updating and monitoring
• Social media planning and executing
• Email marketing strategy and implementation
• Website development and updating
• Lead generation and growth hacking
• And more...
An interdisciplinary team of marine biologists, designers, engineers, sales team...
About You (Qualifications needed)
• 2+ years of experience as a marketer, especially content and digital marketing
• English – Mother tongue a must
• You are a result-driven individual who has a real passion for marketing
• You are a hands-on person with the ability to work both independently and as part of an
• interdisciplinary team
• Experienced with advertising tools on Linkedin and Facebook
• Content marketing is in your blood
• You are a fast learner and autodidact who can learn anything by yourself
• You have an analytical outlook with experience working with insights & data
• Ability to build great relationships with your work colleagues, business stakeholders and external partners
A BIG Plus
• You worked with Salesforce and know how to use it well
• Experienced with Hubspot or Marketo and know how to create marketing automation
• Linkedin experts are more than welcome
• You are a good copywriter and an amazing storyteller (in English) that can deal with
• and complicated materials easily
• You are passionate about the ocean/sustainability/saving the environment and can relate to our vision:
We envision a world where coastal construction harnesses natural processes for ecological enhancement in an era of climate change”
What’s in it for you
A huge opportunity to be a part of a once in a lifetime journey, in a unique company that works
towards a greater environmental cause and who is now in a phase of scaling up.
Career development in a challenging and rewarding role
Joining one of the most fascinating companies who has already made waves across the globe and in the media:
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“This is the best built site, offering the simplest ways to job-search, and offering the most suitable jobs” (Dina, Bnei Brak)