Ehrlich Group is a leading international full-service intellectual property organization.
The Group is comprised of Ehrlich & Fenster (E&F) patent and trademark attorneys, the boutique Ehrlich, Neubauer & Melzer (EN&M) IP litigation firm, and IPTrade, an IP monetization initiative.
The Group seeks potential IP Paralegal candidates to join its head office in Ramat-Gan.
Staffed by more than 150 highly-experienced IP professionals, including patent attorneys, patent agents, attorneys at law, trainees, and technical advisors, Ehrlich Group draws on a vast reservoir of industry expertise to provide premier end-to-end services.
You will be working on exciting projects related to patent filling, administration and prosecution.
• Fluent spoken and written English;
• Very good command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel);
• Student or Graduate of Law, Foreign Languages or other fields with proven interest in the area of Intellectual Property;
• Administrative background;
• Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks simultaneously;
• Responsible, Resourceful, Service oriented;
• Team Player;
• Highly organized with excellent attention to details
• Availability for flexible working hours;
CV to: [email protected]