D-ID develops a first of its kind AI solution for protecting identities from face recognition.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Head of Sales to expand D-ID’s customer base and lead our growth in North America.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Generate high levels of sales, customer satisfaction, productivity and profitability to deliver immediate results
• Directly manage, acquire and develop strategic accounts
• Develop and own D-ID’S sales strategy and annual sales plan in your region
• Acquire early adopters to become active references supporting the company’s rapid growth
• Acquire and nurture new strategic partners
• Deliver professional sales presentations and demos – both online and face-to-face
• Understand customers’ overall objectives and requirements and deliver insights to product development teams
• Lead quarterly and annual business forecasting by providing trends and anticipating future
• A successful track record in outbound, field sales management in a start-up company
• 5-7 years of experience in Cybersecurity or data privacy domains
• Experience in computer vision – an advantage
• Experience in strategic planning and execution
• Knowledge of contracting and strong negotiating skills
• Show initiative and creativity in order to achieve and exceed goals
• Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations
• Experience working closely with product and development teams
• Willingness to travel
• Bring a “can do, must complete” attitude
• A team-player with strong interpersonal skills
• A self-starter with ability to develop and scale new business in a new market
• Professional English written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong technical background (an advantage)
• Analytical and detail oriented
• Fair, honest and determined
A bachelor’s degree is required. An MBA is preferred
Our faces are increasingly being used by organizations & governments to identify and track us, from the moment we cross border controls, withdraw cash or unlock our smartphones. Protecting photos is becoming a societal and legal necessity because unlike passwords, you can't change your face. We enable companies, security agencies and governments to comply with privacy regulations (GDPR) and protect biometric databases.
At the meeting point of deep learning and privacy, the company’s interdisciplinary group was co-founded by Israeli Defence Forces veterans from Special Forces and 8200. The company’s R&D team holds PhD and M.Sc. degrees in mathematics, computer vision, computational photography and machine learning.
D-ID Raised $10M so far and right before its next biggest round which is a perfect timing to join us!
Apply to: [email protected]