Job Opportunity: Head of Customer Support
||Customer Sales, Service, Support & Success
Head of Customer Support
We're looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team.
What We Value
Intelligent individuals looking to apply themselves creatively
People who are comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas and driving change
Energetic and passionate teammates looking for more than just a job to pay the bills
Hard-working individuals who habitually do more than asked
We are looking for a Customer Support leader who is extremely passionate about customer advocacy. Your responsibilities as the Head of Customer Support, will include managing, building, and leading the Customer Support team. From out of box usability, integration, and ticket support, to the overall product knowledge, you will have a direct influence on our products road map and prioritization.
This role would be perfect for someone who has worked in a fast moving, high performing consumer focused ecommerce or retail business and who really understands the importance of building and maintaining long standing, happy relationships with clients. You'll also be directly involved in devising improvements to ensure that the consumers journey is outstanding, from their first browsing touch point right through to delivery.
What you’ll Bring
· Impeccable follow-through and commitment to quality customer service.
· The ability to make decisions and solve problems under intense pressure.
· A world class touch in communicating with customers and peers as you build best practices within your team.
· Leadership qualities that set the stage for our customers success.
· You have an ability to explain complex issues in simple terms and ensure mutual understanding with customers.
· Lead activities to build support models that help our customers engage with our products successfully.
· Design and implement strategies to grow the Customer Support function.
· Develop and grow a high-performing Customer Service function, to deliver outstanding support to our clients via Email, Phone, Live Chat, and WhatsApp in line with ambitious growth targets.
· Manage a team of customer service agents, with full ownership over training, development and the hiring of new team members as the function grows to meet demand.
· Translate customer needs and objectives into product enhancement initiatives.
· Align, design and lead initiatives that ensure our customers become product experts.
· Partner closely with cross-functional teams to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customer.
· Escalate repeat issues to our product and engineering teams using pattern recognition and prioritization.
· Lead regularly scheduled check-ins, QBRs, and monitor client satisfaction (NPS) and loyalty.
· Drive operational excellence in the areas of on-boarding, adoption, and renewal.
· Bachelor’s degree. 4 years as a Head of CS/ VP Customers support - Must
· Strong interpersonal skills with experience building strong internal and external relationships.
· Demonstrated track record of highly professional customer service in a dynamic and ever changing environment.
· Strong attention to detail and a methodical and logical problem solver
· Previous experience in leading a high performing Customer Service environment in the eCommerce or Retail sector
· A lover of data, you can quickly resolve issues using effective data analysis techniques
· Diligent and highly organised
· Able to show vision and creativity and a strong sense of initiative, ownership, and collaboration in your role.
· Experience of executing project-based work such as integration and launch of new CRM systems, channels, or CS team initiatives.
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“I am assisting a friend of mine with a job search and greatly appreciate the israemploy list.” (Barak, Herzliya)