LGM Pharma are an international Pharmaceutical company, currently seeking a full time Logistics Manager to work as part of the Supplier Side logistics team based in the Bet Shemesh area office. The Logistics Manager will assume the role of team leader responsible for overseeing order processing from purchase to delivery.
The candidate will ideally have international logistics experience (with a preference for direct experience in the Pharmaceutical industry), strong team building and management abilities, ERP software experience and a bright, enthusiastic attitude.
• Management of the Pharmacy Compounding unit of the Supplier Side Logistics team, including monitoring workloads and checking documentation.
• Procurement and logistics of pharmaceutical products for your own clients, including preparing purchase orders, entering sales confirmations and all associated logistics up until point of final shipment.
• Liaising with international suppliers and US client side team to ensure timely deliveries as per client requirements and specifications.
The ideal candidate will have -
• Experience in international logistics, preferably in the Pharmaceutical Industry
• Familiarity with ERP systems, and a general high level of computer proficiency
• Team leadership skills, motivational outlook
• High attention to detail and meticulous level of accuracy
• Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
• Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Native level proficiency in English
CV'S to: [email protected]