Leading international sports footwear company is looking for a native English speaker Graphic Designer with strong design skills, exceptional technical knowledge and a great design sense.
Location: Center of Tel Aviv
Hours: Part time.
• Creating all artwork for footwear (Product file).
• Creates apparel graphic designs, print and logos for respective collections
• Presenting graphic concepts each season along with graphic looks for monthly deliveries.
• Design print ads, manuals, catalogs, flyers, tradeshow materials, posters, certificates, trophies/awards, POP/POS materials, print advertising, presentations, newsletters, billboards, web graphics, multimedia graphic support, etc.
• Execute design files from creative into productive, press-ready files.
• MUST – English mother tongue. Excellent written and verbal abilities.
• Comfortable with searching on Internet, Google.
• Reliability and professionalism in job performance and attendance.
• Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, MS Office)
• Ability to work independently. Excellent attention to detail!
• Cyclist, Runner, Triathlete – Advantage.
• Working times can be flexible.
Skills and Software
• At least 2+ years of experience in apparel graphic design is essential
• High taste level
• Ability to create original artwork
• Ability to all-over prints and repeats and scale art
• Proficient use of Adobe Software, specifically in Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
• Preparing and optimizing digital images for various channels (Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.).
• Strong illustration skills, sketching and drawing is helpful.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Knowledge of 3D design software is welcomed.
please send over your CV to [email protected]
Please note only valid work permit holders may apply for these positions