We are reinventing drug delivery across the continuum of care with connected, software-based solutions from the hospital to the home.
We focus on creating user-friendly, innovating patient-centered care and safe solutions;
we are looking for a Global Product Marketing Director to join our team;
you will be the product line CEO and be responsible to develop the global growth strategy for you product line business unit.
• Own the overall responsibility for product P&L
• Create a compelling vision and portfolio strategy that garners the investment required to expand the product line market share
• Develop and implement strategic product and annual business plans targeting markets, industries and customers
• Define and track product success metrics (establish key performance indicators for success)
• Understand the current market landscape. Will require analytical abilities to collect and report metrics and identify trends, issues, or other important information (qualitative and quantitative).
• Responsible for product positioning, value proposition and marketing plans
• Responsible for the go-to-market plan and enablement, working to ensure that sales, delivery, and channel teams have what they need to be successful
• Create a global voice of the stakeholders and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) partnerships for feedback in the portfolio strategy
• The job requires 30% of traveling mainly in the US and Europe
o Bachelor’s degree – Must
o MBA or other Master’s Degree – Advantage
o 7+ years’ experience in a marketing, business development, strategy or technical role (5 years with Advanced degree)
o New product planning, upstream marketing experience
o Success in identifying and developing new market and business opportunities assessments
o Medical device, pharmaceutical, or biotech industry experience – Advantage
o Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
o Cross functional leadership experience
o Analytical and experienced in working both with qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions.
o Experience in the infusion pump industry – Advantage
o Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
o Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
o Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
o Articulate and effective communication skills, both in writing and verbally.
o Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
o Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
o Team player
The position based in the Company’s HQ in Israel
Please send cv in English only