Job Opportunity: Global Product Marketing Director
||Sales, Marketing & Business Development
Global Product Marketing Director
We are reinventing drug delivery across the continuum of care with connected, software-based solutions from the hospital to the home.
We focus on creating user-friendly, innovating patient-centered care and safe solutions;
we are looking for a Global Product Marketing Director to join our team;
you will be the product line CEO and be responsible to develop the global growth strategy for you product line business unit.
• Own the overall responsibility for product P&L
• Create a compelling vision and portfolio strategy that garners the investment required to expand the product line market share
• Develop and implement strategic product and annual business plans targeting markets, industries and customers
• Define and track product success metrics (establish key performance indicators for success)
• Understand the current market landscape. Will require analytical abilities to collect and report metrics and identify trends, issues, or other important information (qualitative and quantitative).
• Responsible for product positioning, value proposition and marketing plans
• Responsible for the go-to-market plan and enablement, working to ensure that sales, delivery, and channel teams have what they need to be successful
• Create a global voice of the stakeholders and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) partnerships for feedback in the portfolio strategy
• The job requires 30% of traveling mainly in the US and Europe
o Bachelor’s degree – Must
o MBA or other Master’s Degree – Advantage
o 7+ years’ experience in a marketing, business development, strategy or technical role (5 years with Advanced degree)
o New product planning, upstream marketing experience
o Success in identifying and developing new market and business opportunities assessments
o Medical device, pharmaceutical, or biotech industry experience – Advantage
o Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
o Cross functional leadership experience
o Analytical and experienced in working both with qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions.
o Experience in the infusion pump industry – Advantage
o Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
o Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
o Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
o Articulate and effective communication skills, both in writing and verbally.
o Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
o Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
o Team player
The position based in the Company’s HQ in Israel
Please send cv in English only
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“I now have a highly gratifying job in a field where I feel can employ my skills to their greatest potential” (Paul, Tel Aviv)