We are looking for a Director of Growth to own the inbound marketing funnel of our company. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be tasked with demand generation and marketing funnel optimization.
In this role, you will lead a team charged with attracting site
traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to convert into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish. Using
inbound marketing tactics such as SEO, PPC, landing page conversion, online advertising, and email marketing, you will grow our database and overall company revenue.
• Drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and opportunities.
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through CTAs, landing pages, and lead-generation content (including offers).
• Proactively scope and present innovative ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
• Manage SEO for the company (both on-site and off-site), including goal-setting based on site impressions, CTRs, traffic, and conversions.
• Manage the full spectrum of paid marketing, including strategy, setup, measurement and optimization of paid marketing
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes for prospects through email, content, and social
• Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity converts into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers and increase funnel marketing efficiencies.
• Grow the company’s social media profiles and presence by leveraging external vendors.
• Manage and oversee our SEO, PPC and SEM experts, as well as outsourced agencies
This individual must a data-driven, performance marketing leader with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
• Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing. As owner of the marketing funnel, you must know what makes it generate customers.
• Demonstrated experience in growing web traffic and converting visitors into qualified leads
• Experience and deep knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
• You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize the team’s approach
• In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting,
and social network advertising.
• Knows the ins & outs of email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation (preference to HubSpot & Marketo) and web analytics.
• Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).
• Experience managing marketing professionals and vendors to achieve key business metrics