We are looking for a passionate and talented Director of Growth Marketing with deep experience in running multi-million-dollar digital advertising campaigns in B2B SaaS companies to drive business growth.
You will be driving the strategy, operations, execution, and reporting of the Company’s digital advertising programs, working closely with the Sales Development team (SDR) with the goal of creating business opportunities and building a sales pipeline.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding and hands-on experience of the market and how to build programs that support multiple stages of the funnel, across multiple geographies and industries.
The impact you will make
The Director of Growth Marketing is responsible for driving demand and plays a critical role in growing the world’s leading Video Cloud company
What you will be doing
· Full ownership over strategy, planning, and execution of digital advertising and paid search programs
Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize the funnels
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) on a regular basis
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
· Work closely with the SDR team to ensure leads follow up and nurturing
Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluates emerging technologies
Provides thought leadership and perspective for conversion where appropriate
What we are looking for
· 5+ years of hands-on experience running digital advertising and paid search campaigns for a B2B SaaS company
· A successful track record of building and executing growth strategies for hyper-growth companies
· Experience with running A/B testing and quick optimizations to improve the performance of digital channels
· Result and business-driven with an analytical approach to performance marketing
Proactive, positive with passion for building
Self-motivated, team-oriented, collaborator, very responsible, and focused on exceeding goals and expectations
What makes this job amazing
· Join the video revolution and work for a hyper-growth company with a culture promoting openness and collaboration
· Day in and day out you will be working with the smartest, most creative people around
· You will have a direct influence on the company growth