• Define customer lifecycle journeys and assets to facilitate program execution
• Define and execute customer lifecycle adoption and engagement programs in accordance to digital strategy and execution plan
• Leverage engagement capabilities to reach thousands of customers based on targeted, segmented approaches
• Build targeted advertisement and social media campaigns to increase traction from prospects.
• Drive and support the ABM initiative.
• Monitor and report on metrics associated with program execution
• Ability to leverage data and analytics to expand and optimize programs
• Accountability for consumption, adoption and renewal and churn improvement goals
• Prior experience as a customer lifecycle marketer, growth product manager/marketer, product marketing manager or digital customer success manager
• Experience in building successful multi-channel enterprise SaaS digital engagement and adoption programs is desired
• 3+ years of related experience. Cyber experience an advantage
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Hubspot, WordPress and Salesforce. Addition tools like photoshop, etc. – advantage
• Proven experience with SEO & SEM.
• Hands-on experience in driving ad campaigns via LinlkedIn, Google, etc.
• Possess expertise in use of various content types and engagement methods, such as video, chat, social media, mobile, email to execute digital programs
• Demonstrate being data-driven: continuously test, measure, and improve programs and tactics
• Ability to leverage an effective track record of success to positively influence program execution across teams
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
• Self-starter with ability to execute and support required tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree in a business, marketing or technical field preferred
• Strong leadership skills and executive presence
• Adaptability, flexibility in the face of changing business requirements and conditions