A leading video streaming company located in Tel Aviv is looking for a Data Engineer to join their growing team!
The R&D group is working hard on delivering the best tools needed for the job. If you want to join and work on the data infrastructure that enables it all, software development is your passion, and you desire to take a leading part as an individual contributor in a fast-growing company - this is for you!
- Do you like working independently with a PM / Analyst for an MVP nobody else knows how to create? Great, it's part of the job.
- Gaming on the side? We love that.
- Enjoy deep-diving into cool tech that will make the data infrastructure better? Join us!
- Not from Tel-Aviv? No problem, we love remote work and are open to all locations in the UK, EU and the US. You must be comfortable working in a remote only (WFH) environment.
- At least 3 years of hands-on coding experience
- Production coding experience with Go
- Proficient in SQL (including performance tuning)
- Knowledge in database modeling
- No fear generalist mentality
- Great people skills
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker - A Plus
- Experience with GCP/AWS - A Plus
- Experience with MongoDB/Redis/Redshift/BigQuery/Snowflake - A Plus