We are the fastest-growing cybersecurity company servicing the small and midsize business community.
With offices in the USA, Israel, and Ukraine, we provide a dynamic, engineering-driven culture that is solving one of the toughest problems in cybersecurity: How to protect companies with no security team and small budgets against cyber threats.
We protect over hundreds of organizations of every size against email threats, data leakage, malware and ransomware, regulatory compliance risks, and cloud app risks. Designed for the hybrid workspace, our platform uses AI to detect and mitigate threats, eliminating the need for a security team to chase down security events.
Provided as a subscription service, API-based, we bring comprehensive, enterprise-grade cyber defense through a single pane of glass at an affordable price, eliminating the complexity and laborious nature of traditional security platforms.
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join our Professional Services team:
· Support current customers’ ongoing issues and questions in a timely and professional manner
· Provide technical assistance to Customer Success team throughout customer journey
· Ability to work independently and team collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
· Coordinate the work with Sales, R&D, and Operations teams
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
· 2+ years of experience in a similar role
· Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
· Knowledge of Cloud Services such as Office 365, G-Suite
· Knowledge of IT Systems, Cybersecurity-focused experience a plus