As a cyber security start-up company located in Tel Aviv, we are looking for a bright and energetic Customer Services & Collections Coordinator to provide high level administrative and back-office Customer Service, Collections and Sales Operations.
This is a great opportunity to work in a global high growth SaaS startup company.
The primary responsibility in this role is to be a client facing team member of the Finance Department, contact customers, collect payments on overdue invoices, arrange agreeable payment plans and administer customer accounts and sales operation.
What You’ll Do-
• Contact customers for payment collection and negotiate payment plans if needed.
• Collaborate with multiple departments, including Sales, Customer Success and R&D, as the focal point in the organization
• Establish relationship with the Finance Department of new customers
• Maintain and update payment files and records.
• Administer customer accounts and contracts.
• Setup new accounts
• Assist with customer support issues.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
• Mother tongue level English – must
• Attention to details – must
• Math & numbers oriented and organizational skills - must
• Customer and service oriented.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Tech savvy – able to work with multiple computer systems.
• Availability to work during the weekend as needed