Richdale, a rapidly growing (UK-based) compliance consultancy (specialising in financial services regulation), is recruiting an additional member to it’s Compliance team. The ideal candidate will join the existing Payment Services & Investments team and will be responsible for undertaking audits, various compliance tasks and managing client relationships. Training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be required to demonstrate:
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
• Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail;
• Ability to multi-task, be flexible and work well within tight scheduling;
• Interpersonal skills with the ability to fit with an already established team;
• Full proficiency with Microsoft Office;
• Ability to act on their own initiative and keenness to learn on the job.
• Management of own workload, timelines and scheduling.
• Performance of audits and review meetings.
• Drafting and presenting of the relevant audit reports, including phone conferences.
• Responding to client queries and requests.
Qualifications/ Experience Required:
• Previous employment experience is essential.
• An interest in financial services is an advantage.
Hours: 10am-6pm / 11am-7pm Sunday to Thursday with option for some Friday working (40 hours per week)
Location: Ramat Beit Shemesh
Start Date: On or before 01 February 2021