As a key member of our team, we are looking for driven individuals that love technology whether it is virtualization technologies, building cloud infrastructure architecture, automation or data center operational excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Provision Infrastructure as a Service cloud computing resources using platforms such as AWS, Azure or VMware.
· Data center and server installation, maintenance, monitoring in cloud/IaaS.
· Responsible for the installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup and recovery, security and administration of cloud-based workloads
· Responsible for managing Cloud storage.
· Disaster Recovery and Incident Response Planning.
· Installing, configuring and supporting primarily Linux and Microsoft Windows Servers on IaaS.
· Monitoring cloud resource consumption and billing, setting financial controls, generating reports and applying Cloud governance methodologies
· Communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues & participate in on-call engineer duties.
· 3+ years of experience in installing, configuring and supporting Linux and Microsoft Windows Servers
· 3+ years of experience in implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting the Linux operating system, Internet-based applications, and web servers
· 3+ years of experience in administrating cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
· Experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity for Cloud-based workloads
· Experience with DevOps release and build management, automation scripts, Git, bash scripting, PowerShell, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Jenkins, Chef or Puppet
· Experience with container platform tools like OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts in English.
· Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends
· Strong team, interpersonal, analytical, problem identification and resolution skills