A #1 video creation platform in Tel Aviv is looking for a Chief Marketing Officer to empower customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
The Chief Marketing Officer will oversee the company’s brand strategy, the creation, management, and implementation of overall 360 marketing plans, developing compelling marketing strategies that will drive consumer traffic, recognition, engagement, brand affinity and brand loyalty.
- Work with Product, R&D and Customer Success teams to create a compelling go-to-market plan that takes everything into its next phase of revenue growth.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and establish marketing-specific metrics that will have a direct impact on company revenue goals.
- Lead and empower a high-performing collaborative team of marketers across all relevant departments. Teams under your responsibility will be in charge of ideating, prioritizing, designing, and implementing company marketing campaigns and user engagement strategies that accelerate viral adoption of the company’s products.
- Conceptualize and implement a marketing roadmap and translate concepts into actionable quarterly objectives.
- Lead the overall planning, development and alignment of the presence and brand across the suite of products to increase salience for customers, partners, prospects, and the press.
- Own messaging in partnership with Product, Creative and Customer Success to stay ahead of market trends. Create a constant feedback loop with customer’s needs, and establish differentiated market positioning.
- Own the brand marketing budget, optimize the marketing spend and translate strategies into the detailed budget and resource plans.
- Work closely with Finance to update forecasts and reports.
- Attract, build, lead, and retain a high-performing, multifunctional, diverse team that is dedicated to the mission of the organization.
- KPI Tracking, Analysis & Reporting: Lead a program of brand tracking, research, and campaign analysis, reporting achievements and performance.
- 10+ years of experience in fast-growing B2B SAAS companies aiming for global markets with proven ability to scale a business from its growth stages to the next level and a track record of quantifiable results and success.
- Prior experience with successfully building and leading a team of 10+ employees with exceptional communication and presentation skills and excellent creative storytelling abilities.
- You have the skill set to lead marketing processes from A-Z: From ideation to execution, measurement, and optimization.
- You are passionate about identifying new opportunities for growth and mining for insights by analyzing customer data.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-changing, adaptive environment
- Master planner, able to translate strategic goals into year-round tactical plans.