What will you do?
· Collecting and analyzing open source data regarding markets, regulations, consumers, databases and relevant directories.
· Performing Due Diligence investigations on companies and people.
· Consolidating data and information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
· Preforming valid and reliable market research analysis, applying qualitative & quantitative research methodologies.
· Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
What are we looking for?
· Ability to interpret large amounts of data and multi-task
· In depth familiarity with world records, global data bases and directories.
· Extremely detail-oriented
· Thorough online research skills
· BA degree in a relevant field
· Advanced Excel Skills
· Quick and independent learner
· Excellent reading and writing skills in English
· Proven market research analysis experience - advantage
· Experience utilizing open source intelligence - advantage
· Additional languages (reading capabilities) – advantage
· Creative, outside-the-box thinking