What will you do as a Budget Control Associate?
• Build and control budgets for various programs in Europe, Asia and Africa
• Generate reports (SAP) on demand
• Annual and daily budget updates (on SAP and Share Point)
• Monitoring and recording payments made in Israel
• Donations budgeting
• Monitor and prepare funds transfer requests
• Control of budget codes and report corrections across systems (TAS and SAP)
• Assist the budget manager in on-going tasks as needed
• Assist in preparing presentations and materials for distribution on financial matters
What qualifications do you need to be our Budget Control Associate?
• At least two years of experience in a similar position
• Full command of Office including Excel and PPT.
Experience working with SAP-an advantage
• Ability to work independently and priorities
• Excellent communications skills and teamwork
• Attention to details
• Hebrew mother tongue, high level of English (mother tongue - advantage)
• Bachelor's degree (in relevant fields - advantage)
Status: Full time, Temporary
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Start date: Immediate
Please send your resume to: [email protected]